The Sweet 16 is here!! Plus the NWSL season kicks off & WTA Miami Open action
NCAAW: March Madness
THE SWEET 16 IS HERE!!! After some surprising upsets (goodbye Indiana and Stanford?!?!), we have the remaining teams and their Friday and Saturday schedule:
Friday March 24 (on ESPN, SEC Network, TSN)
- Miami vs. Villanova at 2:30 p.m. ET
- LSU vs. Utah at 5 p.m. ET
- Colorado vs. Iowa at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Ole Miss vs. Louisville at 10 p.m. ET
Saturday March 25 (on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, TSN)
- Notre Dame vs. Maryland at 11:30 a.m. ET
- UCLA vs. South Carolina at 2 p.m. ET
- Ohio State vs. UConn at 4 p.m. ET
- Tennessee vs. Virginia Tech at 6:30 p.m. ET
For Sunday’s schedule, see our TV guide below.
NWSL: Season Kickoff
Blink twice and the NWSL season is back again! GET READY, here are your weekend matchups and where to watch!!!
Saturday March 25
- 3 p.m. ET: North Carolina Courage vs. Kansas City (TV: NWSLsoccer.com, Paramount+)
- 11 p.m. ET: San Diego Wave vs. Chicago Red Stars (TV: NWSLsoccer.com, CBS Sports Network, fuboTV)
Sunday March 26
- 5 p.m. ET: Washington Spirit vs. OL Reign (TV: NWSLsoccer.com, Paramount+)
- 6 p.m. ET: Portland Thorns vs. Orlando Pride (TV: NWSLsoccer.com, Paramount+, TSN+)
- 8 p.m. ET: Houston Dash vs. Racing Louisville (TV: NWSLsoccer.com, Paramount+)
- 10 p.m. ET: Angel City vs. Gotham FC (TV: NWSLsoccer.com, Paramount+, TSN+)
WTA: Miami Open
The Sunshine Swing has finally hit Miami! With an Australian Open rematch and revenge final at Indian Wells between Elena Rybakina and Aryna Sabalenka, to Iga Swiatek pulling out of Miami with a rib injury, the women’s tennis storylines have been rich so far in 2023.
Our top two Canadian women will be in action on Friday, with the slate set full of tantalising matchups! Both Bianca Andreescu and Leylah Fernandez will face their toughest matchups yet:
- (7) Sakkari vs. Andreescu at 12 p.m. ET on TSN2
- Fernandez vs. (9) Bencic at approx. 4:15 p.m. ET on TSN2
Miami Open action continues throughout the weekend on TSN2 and TSN4!
Smile and enjoy the weekend of women’s sports, folks!!!
The Programme newsletter is supported by BET99. If you’re interested in gambling responsibly sign up here!