Homestand Trips - Boston 2017
Two days of the ULTIMATE Boston experience for any Toronto sports fan. The Leafs and Raptors at TD Garden, staying at The Boxer and enjoying all the city of Boston has to offer.
Trip prices vary based on room size, click below for all the details!
Saturday November 11th
- Arrive in Boston however you wish! Book your own transport or contact us for assistance
- Meet up at The Boxer. This hotel is chic and boutique, located 300 metres from TD Garden and is our home base for two days of hockey and basketball games and exploring. Your host for the weekend, Our Homestand Sports representative will be there to set the stage.
- Walk on over to TD Garden
- Take in the Leafs-Bruins game. We’re planning to have a designated Homestand Sports section for this big game, in some of the best-situated Balcony Tickets, where the real fans watch the game.
- Enjoy the Boston nightlife, and head on back to the Boxer. We've got an afternoon game tomorrow, and a special brunch to accompany.
Sunday November 12th
- Hoop Talks Brunch - We will meet for a great brunch & an early season round table with Doug Smith, Eric Smith and Michael Grange.
- Our second game, this time on the hardwood. You'll return to your seats from the evening before and take in Celtics & Raptors. Featuring a new-look Celtics team with Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward.
- After the game - Return to The Boxer to collect your luggage, and find your transportation back to Toronto!
Queen Size bed room – single occupancy - $745 USD
King Size bed room - double occupancy - $545 USD
Two Queen Size beds – double occupancy - $545 USD